Author of our journals must declare their disclosure using the below commitments:
Text of Author Disclosure in Kowsar Journals:
I, on behalf of all co-authors, as the main corresponding author by accepting the below statement, confirm that:
- I have reviewed and complied with the relevant Instructions to Authors, the Ethics in Publishing policy and Conflicts of Interest disclosure.
- I also assign to the journal, the copyright for my manuscript and any other data intended for publication in the manuscript and will not submit or publish any part in any form or language if the article is accepted for publication.
- I have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in my article.
- The article I have submitted to the journal for review is original, has been written by the stated authors and has not been published elsewhere.
- Once submitted the manuscript cannot be withdrawn or sent elsewhere.
- The article is not currently being considered for publication by any other journal and will not be submitted for such review while under review by this journal.
- The editors reserve the right to edit, shorten, modify or reject submitted manuscripts even after provisional acceptance. This may be based on English grammar, clarity, space limitations, journal style or preference of the editors.
- The editors may wish not to publish or disclose the reason for rejection of a manuscript. The editor, editorial team or publisher will not be held liable or hold responsibility for any shortcomings or mistakes in published manuscripts with regard to contents disclosed therein including but not limited to drug dosage, methodology, surgical technique, etc.
- Medical ethics guideline issues are the responsibility of the authors (patient identity disclosure, research ethics, etc).
- Statements and opinions expressed in the chapters are those of the individual contributors and not necessarily those of the editors or publisher.
- No responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of information contained in the published articles.
- The publisher assumes no responsibility for any damage or injury to persons or property arising from the use of any materials, instructions, methods or ideas contained in the articles.
- If the article was prepared jointly with other authors, I have informed the co-author(s) of the terms of this publishing agreement and that I am signing on their behalf as their agent, and I am authorized to do so.