Open Access Statement
All Kowsar Journals are fully open access journals, which means that all articles are available on the internet to all users immediately upon publication. Benefits of open access for authors include:
- Free access for all users worldwide
- Authors retain copyright to their work
- Increased visibility and readership
- Rapid publication
- No spatial constraints
Copyright Policy of Kowsar Journals
Kowsar applies the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY NC 4.0) license to works we publish. Based on this license, we developed to facilitate open access, free immediate access to, and unrestricted reuse of, original works of all types of our production under Creative Commons Attribution Non Commercial 4.0 International License: (BY-NC 4.0). Under this license, authors agree to make articles legally available for reuse, with some permission or fees (based on BY-NC 4), for virtually any purpose. Anyone may copy, distribute, or reuse these articles for non commercial usages, as long as the author and original source are properly cited.
How can I receive permission to re-use a PDF or part of it?
To use the online production of Kowsar articles (partially or totally) including a figure, table, image or a PDF please contact Copyright.com and ask for permissions. Here is the link of all our journals: https://www.copyright.com/cccdirect.do?publishername=Kowsar&WT.mc.id=Kowsar
If you need to re-use any material, kindly note that you have to pay the royalty fee to Kowsar via www.copyright.com
Besides, you can refer to the HTML full text of an article and in top-right pane, click on "Request Permission". Then you will be redirected to www.copyright.com
Rights granted to Author:
In this case authors have the right to:
- Share their article in the same ways permitted to third parties under the relevant user license (together with Personal Use rights) so long as it contains a CrossMark logo or publisher logo, the end user license, and a DOI link to the version of record on any other sources.
- Retain patent, trademark and other intellectual property rights (including raw research data).
- Proper attribution and credit for the published work.
- Personal Use: Use by an author in the author's classroom teaching (including distribution of copies, paper or electronic), distribution of copies to research colleagues for their personal use, use in a subsequent compilation of the author's works, inclusion in a thesis or dissertation, preparation of other derivative works such as extending the article to book-length form, or otherwise using or re-using portions or excerpts in other works (with full acknowledgment of the original publication of the article).
- Permitted Scholarly Posting: Voluntary posting of published article by an author on open Web sites for Commercial Use or Systematic Distribution is not permitted. Deposit in or posting to subject-oriented repositories (such as PubMed Central), or institutional repositories with mandates for systematic postings, is permitted only under specific agreements between the publisher and the repository, agency or institution, and only consistent with the Copyright Owner's policies concerning such repositories.
Rights granted to Publisher
For open access articles, published in proprietary titles, Publisher is granted the following rights:
- The exclusive right to publish and distribute an article, and to grant rights to others, including for commercial purposes.
- The right to provide the article in all forms and media so the article can be used on the latest technology even after publication.
- The authority to enforce the rights in the article, on behalf of an author, against third parties, for example in the case of plagiarism or copyright infringement.