- Write tables at the end of the manuscript. Every table in a separate page.
- Each table should have borders with normal style without any colored row or column.
- The style of table should be simple.
- Each cell must contains only one paragraph or one line.
How to draw a standard table:
- A sample of table:
|First Column 1
|First Column 2
|First Column 3
- Text direction of the table should be Left-to-Right as the whole manuscript (Red Arrow).
- Align text should be on the left also (Green Arrow).
- If you have already drawn your table, you should apply the above steps in addition to changing table properties as the figure bellow.